Custom pillow covers made by Aloriam are warrantied for 1 year from the date of purchase from workmanship defects. Workmanship defects include only defects to the zipper or the seams.
Workmanship defects do not include:
- normal variations of fabrics (e.g. fabrics may have occasional flecks, slubs or insignificant marks from the printing or weaving process);
- fabric creases from shipping;
- damage or soiling from buyer's use;
- color fading from sun exposure;
- shrinkage, color loss or other damage from laundering;
- damage by pets or insects;
- ripping or premature wear on the seams, zipper or fabric due to stuffing with an overly large insert;
- zipper misalignment or damage due to use of excessive force on the zipper pull;
- wear from abrasion or from contact with velcro, adhesives, bleach, detergents, acids or other substances that can alter the fabric; or
- any other damage due to buyer negligence or misuse.
Damage from shipment in transit must be reported to us within 7 days of receipt, so that we may file timely insurance claims with the carrier. All other warranty claims must be reported to us within 1 year of purchase. Shipment for repairs is the Buyer’s responsibility (for defects occurring after 30 days of receipt by Buyer). Aloriam will repair the zipper or seam workmanship defect free of charge during the warranty period, or if repair is not possible, provide an equivalent replacement.
Repairs after the warranty period or for non-warrantied damage will be charged a repair fee plus shipping. The repair cost will depend on the nature and extent of the damage. Please note that fabric damage such as holes, stains, pile loss, color loss or shrinkage cannot be repaired.
This warranty does not cover the fabric, the suitability of which for the Buyer's intended use should be evaluated by Buyer via a fabric sample prior to purchase. Before placing your order, please contact us to obtain fabric manufacturer specifications regarding a fabric's fiber content, abrasion and flammability ratings, stain resistance and recommended cleaning instructions, to be sure that the fabric will meet your needs.
Unless otherwise explicitly stated above, Aloriam (the "Seller") disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties or fitness for a particular purpose or of merchantability. In the event of Seller’s liability, whether based in contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy will be limited to repair or replacement by Seller of any defective or non-conforming product for which timely claim must be made by Buyer within 1 year of the date of purchase. Seller expressly disclaims any liability to Buyer, its customers or to end users of its products, for special, incidental, punitive or consequential damage, including personal injury, loss of property, profits, business or revenues, or any other loss or expense from any cause whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the sale or use of its products. The maximum liability, if any, of Seller for any damages hereunder is limited to the purchase price of the product sold. Any action arising hereunder must be brought within 1 year from the date of sale. By making a purchase from the Seller, you agree to be bound by the terms and limitations of this warranty.